dinsdag 11 maart 2008

Let the good times roll !

Aaah, only 3 more weeks 'till Barcelona. Me and my baby, the wonderful Sara Babetist, are going to be there for one whole month. One month of pure drawing, learning spanish, loving and skateboarding funtimes! Except for the latter, perhaps. As you can tell by the picture below, I've got my foot in a gipske (dutch for a cast). Maybe my incredible healing powers will come to my aid, and I'll be on the board again by then. Let's hope so. Especially since not only am I getting help from my own powers, but the once from Sara 'the Babe' Baptist as well! Thanx for the nursing (:p) principessa!



1 opmerking:

Ronald Theelen zei

Oh... What a pity to read this Dennis. Again problems with your foot... I wish you a fast and especially very well recover! Have a good ride! And keep drawing ;)