donderdag 22 november 2007

my first animation project

The short animation below was my final project at the 2006-2007 animation class at Syntra Hasselt. It's the first (and untill now only) project I ever did in animation. As you can see, I've still got a (very) lot to learn! But as long as I keep having as much fun as I have doing it, I hope I will never stop learning. Special thanx go out to all my teachers, fellow students, my babe and everyone else who has helped or supported me throughout the course of animation, and of my whole life. (Now how deep is that shit?!) I hope you enjoy (keep watching untill the very last end, there's a surprise!):

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Me gusta correr tambiƩn

Ronald Theelen zei

Well done for your first animation ever! Looking forward to your new project! Keep it up! R.